- If you’re an ex-smoker or trying to quit smoking, mouth-to-lung most closely replicates the physical sensation of smoking. Mouth-to-lung vaping (especially with a high nicotine e-juice) gives you the nicotine hit, the throat hit, and the flavours on your tongue.
- It’s more affordable. E-pens for mouth-to-lung vaping are cheaper than sub-ohm tanks, and on average, mouth-to-lung vapers use less e-juice, so you save money on gear.
- You get to taste the flavours. There are a lot of amazing vape flavours on the market. Many vapers get started because they’re entranced by the lovely flavours.
- With mouth-to-lung, you get a deeper taste and appreciation for each unique flavour, especially with high-quality e-juices like our own NV Juice flavours.
- Some vapers say that vaping is more soothing when they use mouth-to-lung vaping.
Why choose mouth-to-lung vaping?
There are two main methods for vaping: mouth-to-lung or direct-to-lung. We’ve already discussed the differences in a previous article. Today, we’re going to take a look at mouth-to-lung vaping and why many vapers still love it. Mouth-to-lung vaping was the primary method for vaping, before the proliferation of sub-ohm tours. During mouth-to-lung vaping, you inhale the vapor into your mouth, enjoying the flavour of your chosen e-juice on your tongue, before drawing the vapor into your lungs. With mouth-to-lung vaping, you get that mean throat hit that you’ll be familiar with from smoking cigarettes. Back in the day before sub-ohm atomisers, this was the way most vapers got their hit – you couldn’t get a decent lung hit unless you built your own coils, and big clouds? Forget it. Now, of course, everyone loves to chase the big clouds, which means mouth-to-lung vaping isn’t as popular as it once was. In fact, many people get a bit elitist and try to say mouth-to-lung vaping “Isn’t vaping at all.” Which is a) dumb and b) untrue. There are many reasons you might choose to be a mouth-to-lung vaper: