Mouth to Lung vaping“Mouth-to-lung” is how you smoke a cigarette – by drawing the smoke into your mouth, then inhaling it into your lungs. This is how most smokers inhale when they start vaping, which makes perfect sense. Here are some tips to help you get the most from mouth-to-lung vaping:
- If your e-cig allows you to set the airflow, lightening the draw will work best for mouth-to-lung vaping.
- The best devices for mouth-to-lung inhaling are those that use higher-ohm atomizers, and you won’t need high wattage.
- Higher PG e-juices work better if you enjoy mouth-to-lung vaping. Most mouth-to-lung vapers prefer juices with a higher nicotine content because they don’t produce as much vaper, so this means less nicotine when you puff.
Direct-to-Lung VapingIn direct-to-lung vaping, you bypass the mouth altogether and inhale the vapor directly into your lungs. If you’ve ever inhaled from a hookah pipe, it’s a similar thing. Most people who’ve vaped a long time prefer this method, especially those who enjoy big clouds and lots of vapor production. Here are some tips for direct-to-lung vaping:
- Set a larger airflow for better direct-to-lung vaping.
- High-power and lower-resistance coils are the best. Most direct-to-lung vapers use a sub ohm coil for this reason.
- Higher PG juices make the biggest clouds and are often favoured by direct-to-lung vapers. Because of this, using e-juices with a lower nicotine levels is advised.