If we are going to vape NZ better we have to get as much info from the medical professionals as possible!
So the subject of electronic cigatrettes in NZ is very very important.
The hard part is finding the unbiased information. The info that has not been skewed by financial input. So how do we do this? We ask as many doctors and medical practitioners as possible.
By doing that, the more answers we get the more factual the data becomes and the skewed information gets lost in the truth about e-cigs (wether that be good or bad for the likes of NZVAPOR and our vaping counterparts).
Linked below is a large scale study which is capturing exacltly that. The questionaire has been taken thousands of times from all walks of life in almost all countries where electronic cigarettes are available. Even us good old Kiwis who are vaping nz better have got involved. Awesome!
Here are some of the results that are already showing from the medical practitioner questionaire:
· 54% list their patients as NON-Smokers (aka non – tobacco users)
· 74% have noticed changes in health of patients directly related with their e-cigarette use.
· 37% see positive respiratory changes in their patients
· 89% say nicotine is like caffeine, or a stimulant.
· 3% say nicotine is dangerous.
· 64% would definitely recommend e-cigarettes.