Do you seem to be constantly filling up your device? Or have you found that you’ve been spending a decent amount of dough on e-juice in NZ lately? Don’t stress, there are some simple tips and tricks to stretch out your e-juice consumption. Keep reading to learn more about making your e-liquid last.
1. Vape at a lower wattageIf you have a vape mod or pod mod that allows you to adjust your settings, you can make some simple adjustments to use less juice. One way to do this is by adjusting your settings to vape at a lower wattage. The higher the wattage, the higher the temperature your coil will reach. When you vape at a high temperature, your e-liquid vaporises faster, meaning your supply will get low quicker. So simply dial down your wattage when you want to make a tank of e-juice last!
2. Use a coil with high resistance levelsIf you do decide to reduce your wattage, you will want to make sure you are using a high resistance coil, ideally something above 1 ohm. This will ensure you still get decent vapour production while vaping at a lower temperature, as low resistance coils need a higher wattage to work properly.
3. Put down your mod and switch to a pen or podIf you really need to cut back on your e-juice use, it might be best to go back to basics with a simple pen or pod device. Most of these standard devices are set to an efficient wattage level that will give you good vapour and flavour while lasting for longer. A handy trick can be to have an economical pod on hand during the day and save mod use for special occasions.
4. Use a higher nicotine e-liquidWhile we wouldn’t recommend drastically jumping nicotine levels, bumping up your levels slowly can be a good way to use less e-juice. This way, you can take fewer vape hits while still getting enough nicotine to curb your cravings.
5. Try nicotine saltsNicotine salts use an organic nicotine formulation that absorbs into the bloodstream easily. They also allow users to vape at higher nicotine concentrations while maintaining a smooth draw, unlike regular freebase nicotine which causes a harsh throat hit at higher levels. This makes nicotine salts a great alternative for those who want to make their e-juice last.
6. Do some vape device maintenanceKeeping on top of your vape maintenance and checking all the basics will help ensure your e-juice lasts as long as possible. Make sure there aren’t any leaks, change your coil so it wicks effectively, and don’t overfill your tank. Ticking off all the little things could have a big impact on your e-juice use in the long run.
Buy quality nicotine e-liquid from NZVAPOR
If you do decide to go for a high nicotine e-juice, we have all the best formulas available at NZVAPOR. For those wanting to give nicotine salts a go, we have a huge range of salted e-liquids in classic and exotic flavours. Vape how you want to with gear from NZVAPOR—visit us in-store or shop online today!